Tearing down the master bedroom

8:00 AM









So the first room I wanted to tackle was the Master Bedroom. I am constantly working on my own master bedroom at home so it would be great to get my mini master done first. So what did I do? Naturally yank everything out! The room was covered in wallpaper and had molding and 4 outlets that were not hidden. I also found that the electrical was running in front but covered by molding. I took all of the sideboards off as well.  I may have made a bit more of a mess than I intended, but it was midnight….



Here is the sample layout I’m thinking so far (not the final furniture pieces), however I am thinking about adding some  architectural elements in the room, but I’m not sure what I’m going to do for the floor yet.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts