Master Bedroom Process, Wallpaper, floor, room divider

2:03 PM

Wood floor progress. So to start my master bedroom I decided to try the skinny sticks flor method. I cut a sheet of paper that was to size and tried laying them out. I wanted a bit of a rough feel on this floor, so I didn’t try too hard to make them perfect.


I used the flowchart home decor wood tint to color the wood more grey.    

The stain looks awesome for a neutral tone in the room!
The next thing I wanted to create was a room divider. I cut out a template and painted it a neutral purple.
Then I trimmed it down until it fit. (oh yeah, I added molding back in!)


I added two layers of foam core behind the original template so it would have more thickness.
Then I added wooden shelves that would hold things, and started sanding and papering the sides and creating the cabinets. Stay tuned for more progress on my master bedroom!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts