Tearing down the master bedroom

8:00 AM









So the first room I wanted to tackle was the Master Bedroom. I am constantly working on my own master bedroom at home so it would be great to get my mini master done first. So what did I do? Naturally yank everything out! The room was covered in wallpaper and had molding and 4 outlets that were not hidden. I also found that the electrical was running in front but covered by molding. I took all of the sideboards off as well.  I may have made a bit more of a mess than I intended, but it was midnight….



Here is the sample layout I’m thinking so far (not the final furniture pieces), however I am thinking about adding some  architectural elements in the room, but I’m not sure what I’m going to do for the floor yet.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Jane, we ordered 3 vents from you (ETSY Confirmation # 2135492814) on August 6th and it was supposed to ship in 2 or 3 weeks. This was a birthday gift for my severely autistic grandson whose one goal in life is to build model HVAC systems. Needless to say he's very upset and so am I. Please get back to me with a realistic shipping date.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts